Interested in a Personal Banking relationship with Centennial Bank? You have come to the right place. Use any of the drop down menus below to access and learn about accounts you might like to OPEN ONLINE.
- Centennial Bank accounts available to be opened online are subject to funding methods and limits. Account-specific minimum opening balances and funding method limitations can be found on the designated page for the account you are attempting to open. Available funding methods and limitations can be found in the disclosures section located at the bottom of the page.
Don't see the account you would like to open listed? Wish to apply for any Centennial account but not necessarily open it until you visit with a Centennial Bank personal banker? No problem at all. Fill out our online form linked here and a Centennial Bank personal banker will contact you.
• Free online banking
• Free eStatements
• Free instant issue debit card2
• Free mobile app for smartphone or iPad3,4
• Free mobile check deposit from a smartphone or iPad® (deposit a check by taking its photo4,5)
• Free text messaging service and alerts3,4
• Free basic bill pay. (not available for all account types)4
• Free telephone banking
• Free coin machine transactions (where available)
• Save ATM receipts - save money!6
Centennial Bank online accounts can be opened by:
- Check - Any amount up to product maximum
- Wire - Any amount up to product maximum
- Internal Transfer from Centennial Bank account - Up to $50,000.00 or product maximum (whichever is lower)
- External Transfer from non-Centennial Bank account - Up to $2,500.00 or product maximum (whichever is lower)
- Credit/Debit Card - Up to $500.00 or product maximum (whichever is lower)
Please note: "Additional Offers" accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products.
1Exceeding withdrawal limitations may result in account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability, or other remedial action.
2Debit card replacement fees apply.
3Enrollment and Activation required, standard messaging rates may apply.
4Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.
5Message and data rates may apply.
6Present ATM receipts to a teller or banker for reimbursement of ATM fees within 60 days of transaction. (Excludes Simply 100 Checking which receives reimbursement automatically, without providing receipt.)